Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Introducing... The Foot Bastard!

Now that The Foot Bastard has been mentioned on the official Post-Neo blog, I thought I'd better introduce 'im. He's a very rusty foot pump I nicked from the scrap yard at uni and attatched a tooter to (borrowed from The Anti-Eater, who is out of action at the minute after one of the rats ate some of her leathery bits). Operating The Foot Bastard is incredibly tiring, the 5 minutes I used him for his debut at Plymouth Arts Centre this month gave me a very achey right leg. He emits a very pathetic toot indeed.

So here he is, The Anti-Eater's least favourite whore, The Foot Bastard!
(in diagram form because of my cameras lack of a lens 'cause I dropped it on the floor and it fell out. Also because diagrams are cool.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Post-NeoAbsurdist Anti-Festival 2008 said...

Ooh Oooh Ooooh, please bring the foot bastard and/or Anti-Eater with you to the Festival! What fun!

5:50 AM  
Blogger A K said...

diagrams ARE cool. especially that one.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home